Cold Soba Noodles-(Zaru Soba/Tsukemen)
Andy Wong Ng
The Cold Dipping Sauce
- 1/2Tsp Sugar
- 1/2Cup Dashi Broth(Any Broth or Stock can Be Substituted)
- 1Squeeze Lemon
- 1Tsp ScallionsChopped
- 1/4Cup Soy Sauce
- 1Tsp GingerGrated or Minced
- 1/4Cup Water
- 1Tbsp Mirin(Chinese Cooking Wine can Be Substituted)
- 180Grams Soba Noodles(Ramen Noodles can Be Substituted)
- 1Pinch Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1Pinch GingerGrated
- 1Pinch ScallionsChopped
- 1(Opt.) Handful IceCrushed
Let’s make Cold Soba Noodles-(Zaru Soba/Tsukemen)
Mix all of the dipping sauce ingredients together, and boil for three minutes.
Boil the soba noodles for 3 mins or longer if wanted. Drain the noodles, wash in cold water until the noodles are cold, and drain again.
Garnish noodles and sauce. Eat.