- 3ScallionChop off the bottom 2 inches and only use the root area.
- 10whole Peppercorn
- 2pounds Pork bellyCut in half to fit instant pot.
- 3cups WaterAdd just enough water to submerge the pork belly.
- 3inch Ginger
- 2tablespoon Korean soy bean paste (doenjang)
- 1/2piece OnionChop onion in half.
3 Scallion (Chop off the bottom 2 inches and only use the root area. )
2 tablespoon Korean soy bean paste (doenjang) 10 whole Peppercorn 1/2 piece Onion (Chop onion in half. ) 3 inch Ginger 3 cups Water (Add just enough water to submerge the pork belly.) 2 pounds Pork belly (Cut in half to fit instant pot.)
Cover the instant pot with lid. Cook for 15 minutes. Do a natural pressure release. Take out only the cooked pork belly onto a cutting board.
Carefully slice the pork belly to bite size thickness.
To serve, take a piece of lettuce and top it with one pork belly, jalepenos, garlic, spicy radish salad and salted shrimp sauce!