Kombucha Scoby Strawberry Fruit Roll-ups
- 1 1/2Cups Strawberries
- 1Cup Kombucha ScobyChopped
- Maple Syrup
Kombucha Scoby Straberry Fruit Roll-ups
1. Add 1 Cup Kombucha Scoby (Chopped) and 1 1/2 Cups Strawberries to the food processor. Mix until no chunks of Scoby.
2. Add Maple Syrup 1 Tbsp at a time to taste and mix well.
3. Pour mixture and spread 1/8 - 1/4 inch thick on a Teflon lined dehydrator sheet.
4. Dehydrate at 110 degrees for about 24 hours. You should be able to easily peel it away from Teflon sheet. It should be dry and sticky to the touch.
5. Slice into 2 inch wide, long strips and enjoy!!